- Contractor Accountants Leeds
- Contractor Accountants Newcastle
- Free reports
- New Home Page
- What are RSS Feeds
- Why Subscribe?
- Changing Accountants
- Show on homepage
- September 2015
- February 2012
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- March 2011
- New Dividend Tax: Summer 2015 Budget
- Agency Workers Regulations (1 October 2011) – A Good time to consider going Limited
- Temporary Work Agencies (TWA) Regulations
- How is my Corporation Tax Calculated?
- What's all this about P11Ds??
- Starting up your own company
- Can my company pay for my Spanish Lessons
- Tax effect of Equipment and training costs
- Should anybody be using an off-shore scheme?
- Online security and discontinuity of cheques
- Directors and the minimum wage - myth buster
- Reclaiming VAT on goods you bought before registration
- What taxes I will pay when operating through a company?
- Why do I need an Accountant?
- Recruitment Agencies – Are they a necessary evil?
- Self Assessment Tax Returns
- Salary vs. Dividends
- Property Purchase
- Contracting Overseas
- Recommendations for keeping outside of the IR35 Legislation
- Normal VAT and FRS (Flat Rate Scheme)
- Sales Invoices, purchase invoices and receipts
- Stationery and emails
- Reclaiming Expenses from Client
- Business Telephones and Internet
- Business use of telephones
- Use of Home as Office claim in Company Accounts
- Travel and the two year rule
- Entertainment expenses
- Directors Loans
- VAT and Sales Invoicing
- Taking Dividends
Allowable costs and expenses
- Rangers FC and the tax case
- What is the VAT Flat Rate Scheme?
- Put an “S” at the end of your product
- Creationism vs. Evolution – an argument you can’t win.
- It’s getting Biblical – apart from petrol prices!
- Contractor or Freelancer?
- Euro Allegro
- Offshore Greatest Hits
- Last Night.....
- In the future – will you need iMoney to pay iTax to the iHMRC?
- Do Contractor Accountants need to be concerned with Trademarks?
- Let's rebrand everything, from Sunday
- A contractor doesn’t change a light bulb – they project manage it!
- Whats the latest on IR35 reform?
- Beware of take home pay calculators for contractors
- IR35 – The History so far
- Record breaking increase in the number of new contractors
- Why does UK business accept poor customer service as the norm?
- What do I do about business insurances?
- What do I do with pensions and personal investments?
- How will I know the various deadlines?
- What expenses can I claim?
- How do I know if I am outside of the IR35 Regulations?
- When is my company’s Corporation Tax payable?
- When do my company accounts fall due for filing at Companies House?
- How many dividends can I take per year?
- What if I decide not to use my company after a few months and stop trading?
- Do Forbes Young charge me each time I contact them for advice or if I have a tax question?
- When do I have to pay my VAT to HMRC?
- How soon after my year end will I receive my company accounts?
- When do I need to submit my bookkeeping record to Forbes Young?
- What are the differences between the normal VAT scheme and the Flat Rate scheme?
- How often can I meet up with my Accountant?
- Will I be allocated an inexperienced unqualified Account Manager to “look after” me and my company?
- How much do you charge?
- Is Forbes Young one of the cheapest specialist contractor accountants in the marketplace?
- Do you have a standard service?
- How much will I take home working through my own Limited Company?
Operating your company
Salary, Dividends & directors loans
Show on homepage
Starting a new company
Taxes, VAT and IR35