We recommend that all businesses have professional indemnity, Public liability and Employer’s liability insurance to lessen commercial risk and strengthen your position from an IR35 viewpoint.

For business insurance we recommend QDOS, a specialist insurance broker:

By graeme on May 6, 2011

Comments are closed.

So how can we help?

Download our free reports, “Ultimate Starter Guide” and
“Considerations before Contracting”.

Download Report